Health automatically counts your steps, walking, and running distances. And, if you have an Apple Watch, it automatically tracks your Activity data. You can also enter information into a Health category or get data from any of your favorite apps or devices that are compatible with Health.
Set up your Health Profile
- Open the Health app and tap the Summary tab.
- Tap your profile picture in the upper-right corner.
- Tap Health Profile, then tap Edit.
- Add your information, like height, weight, and age.
- Tap Done.
- You can also set up your Medical ID or register to be an organ donor from your profile.
Your Apple Watch uses your personal information to calculate how many calories you burn and more. You can choose