We offer a wide variety of services.
Loyola Center for Fitness is a beautiful, open, state-of-the-art fitness club in Maywood, near Oak Park, with endless amenities and services to fit your needs. We approach health and fitness from a medical perspective. While it’s important to treat those who are ill, it’s equally important to continuously improve the quality of life for those who are healthy. These services include:
– FREE Fitness Assessment with a certified fitness specialist
– Equipment orientation
– Comprehensive exercise facilities and exercise classes
– Personal training and specialty programs
– Degreed and Nationally certified personal trainers and fitness specialists
– Certified Medical Fitness Facility
Our facility will offer you a unique and personalized experience not offered anywhere else. Come in today and experience the Loyola Center for Fitness.
Brain Injury Awareness Month Exercise Tips
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Traumatic brain injury (TBI) affects an estimated 1.7 million Americans each year.
3 Techniques to Make Yoga Work for You
Are you having trouble getting into that one yoga pose? Try the following suggestions to enhance your yoga practice and make each movement more accessible.
view all blogs
- Medically Focused Fitness Programs
- Aquatics Area
- State-of-the-art Cardio Equipment
- Indoor Track
- Personal Training
- Swim Lessons
- Strength Training Equipment
- Group Exercise Classes
- Massage Therapy
Want to become a member?
Click below to learn more.
Sign up to receive our newsletter and emails