The Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (CCNM) is Canada’s leading naturopathic medicine education provider.
CCNM offers a four-year, full-time naturopathic medicine program; the only Doctor of Naturopathy degree in Canada.
CCNM is home to the Robert Schad Naturopathic Clinic (RSNC), a teaching clinic that provides treatment by student interns working under the direct supervision of regulated naturopathic doctors. The RSNC has been providing natural health care for over 30 years, with approximately 25,000 patient visits each year.
- CCNM has been educating doctors of naturopathy for almost 40 years
- More than 20% of all NDs practising in North America are CCNM graduates
- Start your ND career training in the very first year
- Leader in evidence-based naturopathic medicine research
- Focused on wide-range of research topics
- Committed to expanding body of evidence of naturopathic medicine