Danforth Dentist In Toronto, ON
Dear Valued Patients and Friends
We are happy to inform you that Dentistry On Danforth will be reopening on June 15th. With the Ministry of Health recently lifting the restrictions placed back in March, we are now able to once again provide dental care for you and your family.
While many things have changed over these past three months, our commitment to your health and safety remains the same. Dentistry On Danforth has always followed strict infection control standards and have again updated our protocols in order to keep everyone protected and safe.
The following are some of the new procedures that you should be aware of:
- DUAL COVID-19 SCREENING – We will be asking necessary screening questions before your appointment and again when you’re in the office.
- MANAGING PATIENT APPOINTMENTS – There will now be more spacing between appointments to allow for better physical distancing between patients in our office. Unfortunately this may reduce our flexibility for scheduling your appointment.
- ARRIVING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT – We will ask you to call us when you arrive at our door. You will need to wait outside or in your car until we call you back to let you know when you can enter the office.
- BRING A MASK – We will ask you to bring a mask to wear in the office.
- HAND SANITIZERS – We require you to use a hand sanitizer when you enter the clinic. There are a number of dispensers around the office for you to use as needed.
- WAITING AREA CLEANLINESS – Our waiting area will no longer offer magazines, children’s books and toys since those items are difficult to fully disinfect.
- DENTAL TEAM SAFETY – To best protect ourselves at the office, we will be wearing more personal protective equipment such as masks, face shields and gowns.
We look forward to seeing you again. The first patients contacted will be those that had an appointment cancelled during the office closure or patients requiring urgent treatment. We kindly ask for your patience as we work through all of our appointment scheduling.
If you have any questions or if you would like to schedule an appointment, you can call our office at (416) 466-4422 or email us at [email protected].
We value your confidence and trust and look forward to welcoming you back!
Dr. Kostas Papadopoulos and the Dentistry on Danforth Team