Royal Gwent Hospital: Patient found dead in shower after two days

The Royal Gwent Hospital was at the centre of the Wales' Covid-19 outbreakImage copyright
J Thomas/Geograph

Image caption

Mr McLean’s family said they were happy with the care he received at the Royal Gwent

A man who died from a heroin overdose in a hospital shower room was not found by staff for two days after he went missing, an inquest heard.

Inpatient Rory McLeod, 52, from Newport, left the ward at Royal Gwent Hospital on 11 April 2019 for a cigarette

Read More